The USBC depends on its small army of volunteers who work mostly behind the scenes, implementing services that make your bowling experience fun, exciting and fair.
The United States Bowling Congress has a national network ofabout 35,000 USBC volunteers who manage more than 2,900 USBC local and state associations across the country.
They provide the following services to bowling centers and leagues near you:
- Managing and operating USBC local and state tournaments.
- Administering, processing and reporting bowler information, tournament scores, award requests and association board data.
- Promoting the sport of bowling through association Web sites, newsletters, news releases and public relations committees.
- Recruiting new USBC members, particularly youth bowlers.
- Offering local training and education opportunities.
- Running fund-raising events for charities.