To take the USBC Coaching Level I online course, go to the USBC eLearning site and follow the steps to register and take the course.
This online class offered through the USBC eLearning Site covers fundamentals that apply to youth and adults and includes topics such as:
- Roles and responsibilities of a coach
- Progression of skills from two-handed delivery to the basic four-step approach
- Sport safety
- Maintaining a positive teaching approach and environment
- Adding fun to your youth program
- An overview of programs and opportunities
- Analyze video case studies
Prerequisite: RVP Approval (For more information on RVP, click here); Youth must be 13 years of age or older to take this course.
Class fee: $49 (includes a PDF of manual in Reference Resources)
Click here to sign up.