Prior to attending a USBC Silver certification conference, individuals first must successfully complete USBC Bronze certification.
This three-day conference is an advanced level of training and certification designed to increase your coaching skills and professionalism to an advanced level. This course is recommended for collegiate coaches.
The Silver certification conference focuses on advanced techniques and skills and covers:
- Finite adjustments to physical game
- Building a bowling ball arsenal
- Advanced lane adjustments
- Matching ball surfaces to lane conditions
- Advanced mental game concepts
- Video analysis
- Establishing a practice plan to develop and expand a bowler's options in competition.
Prerequisites: RVP Approval (For more information on RVP, click here); Bronze Certification for at least one year recommended; Must be 18.
Conference fee: $465 (includes all materials)
Silver Registration Form
2014 SILVER CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
International Training & Research Center (ITRC)
621 Six Flags Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
USBC Gold Regional Development Facility
1951 Longleaf Blvd
Lake Wales, FL 33859
(Wed.-Fri.)TBD - Junior Gold Championships
July 25-27Palace Lanes
5707 Forest Hills Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43231Level I
| Fundamentals of Team Coaching