5 Days, 4 Fabulous Women, 1 Experience of a Lifetime...
Bowl for the Cure® is providing a 5-day trip* unlike any other. From Dallas, TX to Reno, NV, it's an adventure that will change your life, raise breast cancer awareness, and of course, grow your love for bowling - even if you don't bowl!
5 Fabulous Days
April 8 & 9: It all starts when you arrive in the Dallas/Fort Worth area...
- Meet the other three inspirational women of the Fabulous Four - your bowling team!
- Tour Susan G. Komen's Global Headquarters and meet the team behind the fight against breast cancer
- Visit the International Bowling Campus and tour the International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame
- Receive a bowling lesson from Team USA coaches at the International Training and Research Center
- Capture the experience with your very own video camera
April 10 & 11: All aboard for Reno, Nevada!
- Be a part of the opening ceremonies at the Women's Championships and bowl the team event as the Fabulous Four!
- Treat yourself to the sights and sounds of 'The Biggest Little City in the World' with a fun balance of free time and daily activities
April 12: Keep the ball rolling or pack it up and head home
- Your choice of participating in the Women's Championships doubles & singles event or heading back home
* Winners can bring 1 or more guests. Guests are responsible for any and all expenses incurred. Food, travel and hotel will be provided to winners as outlined in the official rules.