From Dallas to Downtown Reno...
Attention bowlers and non-bowlers! Share your story and you could win a trip* of a lifetime!
You and three other winners will begin your adventure in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and end up in Reno, Nevada to bowl is the 2015 USBC Women's Championships. Throughout your journey, you will raise breast cancer awareness, have a great time and, of course, have fun bowling - even if you don't know how to bowl!
It all starts in early April...
Day 1 (April 7) - Tour Susan G. Komen® Headquarters
- Meet the other 3 members of the Fabulous Four - your bowling team!
- Travel to Susan G. Komen headquarters in Dallas, Texas and meet the people at the heart of the fight against breast cancer.
- Settle in for a relaxing dinner with key members of the Susan G. Komen team
Day 2 (April 8) - Get Coached Up by Team USA
- Head to the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, TX and tour the International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame
- Get your very own drilled custom bowling ball at the International Training and Research Center
- Receive a coaching lesson from Team USA coaching staff
Day 3 (April 9) - Up, Up and Away to Reno, Nevada!
- Fly to Reno, Nevada and settle in
- Enjoy free time and some of Reno's finest entertainment.
Day 4 (April 10) - Bowl at the 2015 USBC Women's Championships!
- Arrive at the iconic National Bowling Stadium
- Be a part of the opening ceremonies at the 2015 USBC Women's Championships and bowl the team event as the Fabulous Four!
Day 5 (April 11) - Your Choice of More Bowling or Pack it Up
- Your choice of bowling the Women's Championships doubles & singles event
- Head home
We'll announce our 4 fabulous winners around February 27. Good luck!
* Winners can bring 1 guest. Guests are responsible for any and all expenses incurred. Travel and hotel will be provided to winners as outlined in the official rules.