- The world's largest annual participatory sporting event, attracting 60,000-80,000 participants.
- Takes place during a stretch of about 130 consecutive days,from 7 a.m. until 2 a.m., daily.
- Bowlers compete for an estimated prize fund between $4.5 - $7.5million.
- Bowlers come from all 50 states and foreign countries such as Bermuda, Canada, England, France, Germany, Bahamas, Italy, Mexico and Switzerland.
- A hosting community can expect to realize about $100 million in economic impact during the course of the tournament.
Learn More About The USBC Open Championships