ATHLETE ADVISORY COUNCIL (AAC)
The Mission of the AAC
“To communicate the interests and protect the rights of athletes, in
cooperative support of the USOC achieving its mission.”
USBC Team USA Athlete Advisory Council
Representative - Stefanie Johnson
Member - Lynda Barnes
Member - Tony Manna
Kacie Wallace, Athlete Ombudsman
Sara Clark, Asst. Athlete Ombudsman
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
All athletes/nominees must adhere
to the following requirements prior to applying for the position:
- Must have represented the USA in Olympic, Pan American, WTBA
World or American Zone Championships or other Major International
- Representation must have occurred within the preceding 10 years.
For more information on the AAC,
please see the following URL from USOC: http://usathlete.org
- The USBC AAC term is four years.
- Must be able to devote time and have wiliness to see the job
- Will be elected by athletes.
- USBC AAC meets approximately 1-2 times a year, at various
locations around the country (typically in Arlington, Texas).
- USBC AAC meetings typically start after a USBC Board
- For the four Athlete Representatives, all expenses are paid