The American Heartland Intercollegiate Bowling Conference held it's fourth meet of the season over the weekend at Super Bowl in Canton, Mich., and the Saginaw Valley State men and Marian women came away with victories.
Saginaw Valley State led the men's field with a total of 8,143, while Notre Dame-Ohio finished second at 7,844. Coming in a close third was Marian at 7,830.
On the women's side, Marian led with 7,526, while Notre Dame-Ohio was second with 7,380. Wright State rounded out the top three with a total of 7,292.
Frank Porter of Saginaw Valley State led the men's individual standings with a four-game total of 909. Marian took the next two spots in the standings with Zack Hattori finishing second with 906 and Kevin Rush shooting 905.
Notre Dame-Ohio's Jerracah Heibel took top honors for the women with a four-game total of 897. Marian's Amanda Klinger was second with 861, while Kayla Miller of Bowling Green was third with 850.
In other USBC Collegiate action over the weekend:
- NCAA: Nebraska took down Maryland Eastern Shore in the title match to win the Prairie View A&M Invitational at the International Training and Research Center. Read more about that event here.
- Lindenwood picked up a 2-0 victory over Urbana in the men's title match of the McKendree Baker Challenge, while Robert Morris defeated Davenport, 3-1, to win the women's title.
- At the Mardi-Bob Invitational Tournament, the Cayuga men and Erie women both picked up the victories.
- NCAA: Fairleigh Dickinson finished on top of a 10-team field at the Northeast Conference's second meet of the season.
- The Wisconsin Conference held its third meet of the season over the weekend with the Wisconsin-Whitewater men and Wisconsin-Milwaukee women earning the top spots.
- The Schenectady men and women picked up wins at the Westchester Classic.
- At the Bulldog Invitational, the Fresno State men's team topped an eight-team field to pick up a pair of victories on consecutive days.
For complete results, click here.