Bowlopolis is holding a contest for the 2019-2020 bowling season that includes several opportunities to participate. To enter your child, please click the link below. By submitting the information, you agree to the rules, terms and conditions of the contest.
Q: When can I enter?
A: Aug. 1, 2019 – April 30, 2020
Q: Who can enter?
A: Any legal resident of the United States age 13 or older. Minors must have a parent’s consent. See other eligibility requirements in Official Rules.
Q: What am I entering for a chance to win?
A: Two grand prize winners will be chosen at random for a chance to travel to the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, Texas. One winner will come from the coloring contest, one winner from the board game submissions.
Q: What is included in the Grand Prize?
A: An expense paid trip for the winner and one parent/guardian, which includes flights, 2-nights hotel stay and transportation. In addition, each winner will receive:
- Opportunity for other family members to join (at an additional expense)
- Tour of the International Bowling Campus including the Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame, along with several other behind-the-scenes areas
- A chance to bowl with new products and a lesson at the International Training and Research Center, including surprise guests from Team USA
- Two tickets to Six Flags over Texas
You’ll also be featured in a promotional video for Bowlopolis Youth Leagues on national television.
Q: Where do I enter?
A: Click on the link above to enter the contest and then follow the rules to make sure your entry(s) is/are submitted. Once you fill out the entry submission form, a corresponding entry must physically be submitted by:
- Mailing to IBC Youth Development a copy of the coloring sheet and legibly fill in the bowler’s name and USBC Membership ID number
- Emailing to Bowlopolis@IBCYouth.com a picture of the bowler holding the Bowlopolis Board Game open. Subject of email must be: Bowlopolis Entry, Actual bowler’s name and their USBC Membership ID number
Q: How do I enter the Sweepstakes?
A: Make sure you enter above in the link, follow the rules and make sure to work with your league to submit your individual entry opportunities prior to the cut-off date to be considered for this season.
Q: When will the winner(s) be chosen?
A: The winner will be chosen on May 15, 2020.
Q: If I win, when can we expect to take our trip?
A: The winner(s) should expect to travel during the month of June, approximately three to four weeks after being notified.
Q: Do I need to purchase anything to be eligible?
A: No. Everyone is eligible to enter. Simply fill out the information at the link above and follow the rules.
To enter by mail, legibly hand-print your first name, last name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if you have one) on an approximately 3” x 5” card or piece of paper, and mail it in a standard, business-size envelope, with proper postage affixed to:
International Bowling Campus Youth Development
Attention: Bowlopolis Contest
Manual Entry Request
621 Six Flags Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
Requests must be received or postmarked by April 30, 2020.
Q: What are the official rules of the Contest?
A: For the Official Rules, please click here.