Certified coaches in the United States over the age of 18 must have and retain Registered Volunteer Program (RVP) approval in order to remain active and receive benefits. To enroll or renew in the RVP, click here.
Coaches living in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada will be covered under a $1 million liability insurance policy, FREE OF CHARGE.
Click here for the 2018-2019 General Liability Insurance Summary.
Student Waiver Form
Coaches, for your protection, please click here for the Student Waiver form and have your students sign it. Please keep the waiver for your records; you do not need to return it to USBC.
Coach Benefits include:
• Wallet Cards
– To request a PDF version of the wallet card, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and USBC number.
• Find-A-Coach listing on BOWL.com
– Send an email to email@example.com. In the subject line, enter one of the items listed below and include your name with any other important information in the body of the email.
• If you have moved
• Changed your phone number or email address
• Offer lessons
• Would like to opt-out
• Network with other coaches through the USBC Coaching Facebook page
• Posting of camps and clinics on BOWL.com
– Click here to post an upcoming camp or clinic