USBC COACHING CERTIFICATION – BRONZE
To take the USBC Coaching Bronze course, individuals first must successfully complete Level I certification.
A Bronze class is intermediate level training designed to increase coaching skills and professionalism. This certification is recommended for high school coaches.
The Bronze certification conference focuses on coaching fundamentals and covers:
- Philosophy of coaching
- Fine tuning the physical game
- Lane conditions and adjustments
- The mental game
- Components of the bowling ball
- Dynamics of ball motion
- Video recording
- Video analysis
- Giving a lesson
- A USBC member in good standing
- At least 16 years of age
- A USBC "active" Level I certified coach
- Approved through the Registered Volunteer Program (RVP) if you are a U.S. citizen 18 years of age or older. For more information on RVP, click here.
Fees: $295 (includes all materials).
2019 BRONZE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Coal Creek Bowling Center
|Oct. 21, 2019 (deadline for reduced fee)
Nov. 11, 2019 (registration closes)
2020 BRONZE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
||Lake Wales, Fla.
Kegel Training Center
|Dec. 9, 2019 (deadline for reduced fee)
Dec. 30, 2019 (registration closes)
|Feb. 17, 2020 (deadline for reduced fee)
March 2, 2020 (registration closes)
|Feb. 24, 2020 (deadline for reduced fee)
March 16, 2020 (registration closes)
*NOTE: If you submit a registration for a class and do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.