USBC COACHING CERTIFICATION – BRONZE
To take the USBC Coaching Bronze course, individuals first must successfully complete Level I certification.
A Bronze class is intermediate level training designed to increase coaching skills and professionalism. This certification is recommended for high school coaches.
The Bronze certification conference focuses on coaching fundamentals and covers:
- Philosophy of coaching
- Fine tuning the physical game
- Lane conditions and adjustments
- The mental game
- Components of the bowling ball
- Dynamics of ball motion
- Video recording
- Video analysis
- Giving a lesson
- A USBC member in good standing
- At least 16 years of age
- A USBC "active" Level I certified coach
- Approved through the Registered Volunteer Program (RVP) if you are a U.S. citizen 18 years of age or older. For more information on RVP, click here.
Fees: $295 (includes all materials)
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all upcoming USBC Coaching Bronze and Silver Certification classes will be canceled until further notice. Our first concern is the safety and well-being of everyone involved with our conferences. The website will be updated as conferences are scheduled.