COORDINATORS CORNER FAQs
What's the difference between Captain's Club and a Coordinator?
Coordinators are members of the Captain's Club.
A Coordinator is an individual who has registered five (5) or more fully paid teams for the Open Championships or five (5) or more fully paid teams for the Women's Championships.
Captain's Club is a program created to reward Coordinators for their hard work. The rewards are tiered, so Coordinators can earn additional benefits at each level obtained.
What are the benefits of the 2019 USBC Captain's Club?
Benefits vary by the tier you achieve. Click on the links below to find out more about the benefits.
2019 Captain's Club Benefits
2018 Captain's Club Benefits
Where do I access the Coordinator's Letter?
Coordinator's Letter for the Open Championships
Coordinator's Letter for the Women's Championships
What are the key dates that Coordinators need to know?
- April 1, 2018: Deadline for return of this coordinator reservation form.
- July 1, 2018: Deadline for non-refundable/non-transferable $50 deposit (per team).
- Nov. 1, 2018: Team event portion paid in full.
- Dec. 31, 2018: Deadline to register teams in order to qualify for the 2019 Captain's Club.
- Jan. 15, 2019: Deadline for full payment for the Open Championships including doubles and singles.
- Feb. 1, 2019: Deadline for full payment for the Women's Championships including doubles, singles and all-events.
How do I access the Sub Board?
Helpful step-by-step instructions have been provided to help you navigate the Sub Board for the Open Championships and Women's Championships. Check out the Sub Boards:
Open Championships sub board
Women's Championships sub board
What are the benefits for Coordinators for booking through MyBowlingVacation.com?
MyBowlingVacation.com is the official housing partner of the USBC tournaments. The following is an outline of the Coordinator benefits:
- MyBowlingVacation.com has dedicated staff to help USBC Coordinators with their booking needs
- Housing request forms available for Coordinators
- No deposit required
- Pay for hotels at check-in
- Higher level of service
When is the best time to check my teams in?
To help avoid the rush during key busy times for both the Open and Women's Championships, it is recommended that your teams check-in two hours prior to their team event.
Will anyone in the group have 20 or more years of participation? Do you have any past champions on your teams?
Please fill out the participation card so that they will be recognized during the squad room announcements.
2018 USBC Women's Championships participation card
2018 USBC Open Championships participation card
*These also are called the Bowler Recognition and Squad Room Announcements sheets.
Who can I contact if I have any problems or questions?
For questions related to the Coordinator's Corner, please call 1-800-514-2695 (option 3).