Athlete Advisory Council
The Mission of the AAC
To communicate the interests and protect the rights of athletes, in cooperative support of the USOC achieving its mission.
USBC Team USA Athlete Advisory Council
Representative - Andrew Anderson
Representative - Liz Kuhlkin
Member - Josie Barnes
Member - Nick Pate
Kacie Wallace, Athlete Ombudsman - email@example.com
Sara Pflipsen, Associate Athlete Ombudsman - firstname.lastname@example.org
All athletes/nominees must adhere to the following requirements prior to applying for the position:
- Must have represented the USA in Olympic, Pan American, WTBA World or American Zone Championships or other major international competition.
- Representation must have occurred within the preceding 10 years.
For more information on the AAC, please see the following URL from USOC: http://usathlete.org
- The USBC AAC term is four years
- Must be able to devote time and have wiliness to see the job through
- Will be elected by athletes
- USBC AAC meets approximately 1-2 times a year, at various locations around the country (typically in Arlington, Texas)
- USBC AAC meetings typically start after a USBC Board meeting
- For the four Athlete Representatives, all expenses are paid by USBC
Team USA Board Description
Click here to learn more about the USBC Board of Directors, including qualifications and responsibilities.