2020 USA Bowling Regional Tournament Schedule
What happens during the two-day event?
Day 1: Eight round-robin Baker match games. All teams will return on Day 2 and will be seeded into tiered brackets based on match-play record.
Day 2: Double-elimination match-play brackets. Each match will be decided by best two-out-of-three games Baker format. Teams will continue bowling until they have lost two matches, thus being eliminated from the tournament. Each bracket will have a winning team. The team that wins the Tier 1 bracket in each division will be crowned tournament champion.
For one day events we combine the round-robin Baker match games and double elimination match-play all in one day.
Download entry form here.
Download Regional Tournament rules here.
- Southeast - Oct. 19-20, 2019 - Buffaloe Lanes North | Raleigh, NC
- Midwest - Nov. 2-3, 2019 - Mission Bowl | Olathe, KS
- Northeast – Nov. 9-10, 2019 - Howell Lanes | Howell, NJ
- Upper Midwest -Nov. 10, 2019 - Bowlerama Lanes | Des Moines, IA
- Lower Great Lakes – Nov. 16-17, 2019 - Mike Aulby’s Arrowhead Bowl | LaFayette, IN
- Coastal South – Jan. 4-5, 2020 - Aloma Bowl | Winter Park, FL
- Pacific Southwest – Jan. 18-19, 2020 - Cloverleaf Family Bowl | Fremont, CA
- Heartland – Jan. 26, 2020 - Pheasant Lanes | Bloomington, IL
- Southwest – Feb. 9, 2020 - Suncoast Bowling Center | Las Vegas, NV
- Upper Great Lakes – Feb. 9, 2020 - Concord Lanes | South St. Paul, MN
- Mountain – Feb. 16, 2020 - King Pin Lanes | Colorado Springs, CO
- South Central – Feb. 23, 2020 - Sooner Bowl | Norman, OK
- Ohio Valley – Feb. 29 - Mar. 1, 2020 - Poelking Lanes South | Dayton, OH
- Atlantic East – Mar. 7-8, 2020 - Murfreesboro Strike & Spare | Murfreesboro, TN
- New England – Mar. 22, 2020 - Walnut Hill Bowl | Woonsocket, RI
- South – Mar. 28-29, 2020 - Vestavia Bowl | Vestavia Hills, AL