Bowler’s Ed is a great way to introduce kids to bowling at
an early age through physical education in the classroom or gymnasium.
Everything you need to start activating this program with a school nearby can
be found here. Simply click on the file name and depending on the file type it
will open in a new window or download to your computer.
Don’t see something you are looking for? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can
create custom youth graphics, flyers, and promotional material to help you grow
youth bowling in your community.
- Curriculum: This is the complete Bowler's Ed In-School Bowling curriculum that includes all five sections: Fundamentals, Fitness & Fun, Academics, Adaptive Needs, STEM and the Quick Reference Guide.
- Curriculum Request Form: This is an order form for teachers to request copies of the Bowler's Ed In-School Bowling Curriculum.
- Introduction: Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling teacher’s introduction.
- Quick Reference Guide: A reference guide to In-School Bowling fundamentals.
- Fundamentals: Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling teacher’s curriculum for fundamentals.
- Fitness & Fun: Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling teacher’s curriculum for fitness.
- Academics: Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling teacher’s curriculum for academics.
- Adaptive Needs: Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling teacher’s curriculum for teaching adaptive needs students.
- STEM: Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling teacher’s curriculum for science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Letters and Flyers
- Bowler’s Ed Letterhead: A word document template to use in any Bowler’s Ed communication. The fully customizable document will help strengthen your efforts through a consistent theme throughout the marketing and communication collateral.
- Bowler’s Ed Back to School – General: A fully developed letter that will introduce the Bowler’s Ed program and encourage schools or educators to explore the in-school bowling opportunity.
- Bowler’s Ed Back to School – Detailed: A fully developed letter detailing the opportunity for an academic institution to take advantage of your Bowler’s Ed program.
- Bowler’s Ed Flyer: A colorful flier that can be edited to suit your event details. The document can be sent through email, placed on social media, displayed in the bowling center or on a community bulletin board promoting a special Bowler’s Ed event.
Certificates and Recognition
- Scoresheet: Utilize this Bowler's Ed scoresheet to teach bowlers how to keep score.
- Green Certificate: Award your in-school bowler with this Bowler's Ed certificate in green.
- White Certificate: Award your in-school bowler with this Bowler's Ed certificate in white.
- Bowler's Ed Coupon: Award your bowler with this Bowler's Ed coupon.