USA Bowling has several components from education to leagues
and tournaments. All of the guides, marketing materials and more are at your
fingertips to start a mainstream sports model in your community. Simply
click on the file name and depending on the file type it will open in a new
window or download to your computer.
Don’t see something you are looking for? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can
create custom youth graphics, flyers, and promotional material to help you grow
youth bowling in your community.
*Some files may not open in Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have been working for all files.
Guide to USA Bowling
- Sign Up Form: This USA Bowling league sign up form is ready for you to print and use in your center. It is a black and white PDF document.
- Custom Sign Up Form: Customize this sign up form by adding your league-specific information. This a Microsoft Word document.
Summer Camps Guides
Summer Camp Curriculum
- Curriculum - 1: Lane play for the Phase 1 bowler.
- Curriculum - 2: Lane play for the Phase 2 bowler.
- Nutrition: Tips on how to maintain healthy nutrition habits.
- Warm Up: Exercises to help warm up those muscles before beginning to bowl.
- Conditional Activities: Get into shape by using these conditioning exercises.
- Cool Down: Don't forget to cool down after you're done bowling with these exercises.
- Glossary: Coaches glossary of commonly-used bowling terms.
- Flyer: This color flier is a high-resolution file with full bleeds and can be sent to your local printing company.
- Banner: Add your logo and info to this color 6' x 2' vinyl banner. This is a high-resolution JPEG that you can ask your local printer to customize for you.
- Counter Display: Promote the USA Bowling program at your front counter with this 11" x 14" counter card. This is a high-resolution file with full bleeds that you can upload to your local printing company.
- Poster: Add your logo to this full color 22" x 28" poster that is high-resolution with full bleeds and can be sent to your local printing company.
- Web Banner: Advertise your new USA Bowling program online with this 600 pixel x 300 pixel web banner ad. If you need a different size, simply contact us and we can resize it for you!
- Camp Banner: Hang this banner to intrigue bowlers to find out more about joining your Summer Camp program.
- Camp Flyer (Custom): Customize this Summer Camp flier with your camp-specific information and logo.
- Postcard Front (Custom): Customize this postcard with your camp information to mail out to your bowlers! Simply add your info and send the file to your local printing company.
- Postcard Back (Custom): Customize this postcard with your camp information to mail out to your bowlers! Simply add your info and send the file to your local printing company.
- Camp Poster: A high-resolution poster with full bleeds to advertise your Summer Camp program.
- Camp Email Template: Promote your Summer Camps and communicate to campers with this email template.
- Camp Web Banner: Advertise your new Summer Camp online with this 300 x 250 web banner ad.