USBC Headquarters will perform end-of-season system maintenance starting Friday, July 29 at 3 p.m. (Eastern) until Monday, Aug. 1, at 9 a.m. (Eastern). During this timeframe, USBC will need to take down several applications and these applications will not be available (all times Eastern):
Thursday, July 28, 3 p.m.
Friday, July 29, 2 p.m. (All membership-processing applications)
- Associate Membership (Join USBC)
- Youth Membership Processing
- Special Olympics Bowler Registration
- High School Bowling Team Registration
- WinLABS transmittals
- College Bowling
Sunday, July 31, 5 p.m.
- USBC Search (Find-A-Member, Find-A-Center, etc.)
- SMART (including Online Accounts/Administration)
- BOWL.com mobile
- Event Registration
- EFT Report
- League Standing Sheets
- Online Tournament Registration and Maintenance
- Center Certification and Maintenance
We thank you in advance for your understanding.