Bowling Ball Express
BOWLING BALL EXPRESS
With many airlines charging fees for extra bags, more bowlers are choosing Bowling Ball Express to ship their bowling equipment. With Bowling Ball Express, bowlers no longer have to worry about their equipment while they're traveling.
USBC continues to work with UPS to provide this premium service at reasonable rates. Significant improvements have been made to make the experience more convenient, and the staff's focus is still on top-notch customer service.
Please read the guidelines and instructions below, then click on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page to ship your equipment.
The BBE insurance program will replace or repair all equipment that is damaged, late or lost by UPS. The value of replacement is based on "declared value" of items shipped. There is no cash value to claims. To be eligible for the insurance program, you must comply with the following:
- All prepaid UPS labels must be obtained from this website. Once you have printed your labels, please also print your receipt. Please present the receipt when picking up your package at tournament site.
- To utilize UPS Ground service, print your UPS label 8-10 business days prior to your desired pick-up date. Drop off all packages to your local UPS hub or UPS authorized store by 4:30 p.m. on the day you are shipping. There should not be any fee to ship a package with a prepaid UPS label.
- If you ship 1-6 business days prior to your desired pick-up date, you must upgrade your shipment to 3-Day, 2-Day or Next-Day delivery.
- UPS Shipping fees are based on your zip code, weight, size of box and "planned delivery date."
- USBC's handling fee is included in every package price ($25). All incoming shipments are billed freight collect to USBC. Customers will pay UPS shipping fees and all USBC handling fees before receiving their package(s).
- Handling fees DO NOT appear on your label from the BBE/UPS website.
- Outgoing shipments will be charged at the time of shipment.
- USBC is self-insured, and insurance rates are based on "declared value."
- USBC automatically insures your package for up to $500. Additional insurance, up to $1,000, can be purchased for an extra $5. There is no insurance available for more than $1,000. The additional insurance is not included in your receipt amount and will be charged on-site. USBC management will make all final decisions regarding BBE insurance claims.
- Drop off your packages with adequate time allowed for delivery (by 4:30 p.m. on the day you are shipping). Use 3-Day, 2-Day or Next-Day delivery, or allow at least eight business days before your desired pick-up date for Ground service.
- Do not ship balls in bowling bags.
- Ship using the Bowling Ball Express account on the tournament's specific page of BOWL.com (BOWL.com/BBE).
- Balls that have been plugged and/or re-drilled will not be replaced if damaged in transit.
- All shipments must be in cardboard boxes. DO NOT use packing peanuts for shipping protection. Please refer to the PACKING INSTRUCTIONS links at the bottom of this page for further instructions on packaging your equipment for shipping.
- For shipping bags, get a box that best matches the size of your bag. Visit your local pro shop for empty boxes.
- Bowling balls shipped in bowling bags that have wheels and/or plastic handles are subject to a $50 handling fee and will not be eligible for claims.
- All packages shipped in and out of the venue using anything besides the Bowling Ball Express account will be subject to a handling fee of $25 per package.
- If shipping outside the Bowling Ball Express account, please include your name and team date on the box and contact tournament staff to obtain the exact shipping address. Contact information can be found on the tournament's specific page of BOWL.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent changes across the shipping industry, UPS will be charging additional fees for any packages over 50 pounds, and this will include packages shipped through BBE.
To avoid the additional charges for four-ball case boxes, we recommend shipping balls three to a box. We do apologize for any inconvenience.
To incentivize teammates to ship their equipment together, USBC will be offering a "ship four, get one free" option in 2021. If you ship four packages, your fifth one (of equal or lesser valuer) will be free.
If you have any questions, please call Bowling Ball Express directly at (877)617-7447 (SHIP).
Remember to specify which tournament you will be shipping to.
Regarding Claims: Please email us at BBEClaims@bowl.com
DO NOT CONTACT UPS OR UPS STORES.
CLICK HERE TO SHIP YOUR EQUIPMENT TO THE 2022 USBC OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LAS VEGAS
CLICK HERE TO SHIP YOUR EQUIPMENT TO THE 2022 USBC WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ADDISON, ILLINOIS
Packing 1 Ball
Packing 2 Balls
Packing 4 Balls
Packing 4 Balls in 2 totes