With many airlines charging fees for extra bags, more bowlers are choosing Bowling Ball Express to ship their bowling equipment. With Bowling Ball Express, bowlers no longer have to worry about their equipment while they're traveling.
USBC continues to work with UPS to provide this premium service at reasonable rates. Significant improvements have been made to make the experience more convenient, and the staff's focus is still on top-notch customer service.
- All shipments must be in cardboard boxes. DO NOT use packing peanuts for shipping protection. Please refer to the PACKING INSTRUCTIONS link at the bottom of this page for further instructions on packaging your equipment for shipping.
For shipping bags, get a box that best matches the size of your bag. Visit your local pro shop for empty boxes.
- All prepaid UPS labels must be obtained from this Website.
- To utilize UPS Ground Service, print your UPS label 8-10 business days prior to your desired pick up date. If you ship 1-6 business days prior to your desired pick-up date, you must upgrade your shipment to 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day delivery. Please drop your equipment off at your local UPS store by 4:30 p.m. on the day you are shipping.
- UPS Shipping fees are based on your zip code, weight, size of box and "planned delivery date."
- USBC is self-insured and insurance rates are based on "declared value."
- USBC automatically insures your package for up to $500. Additional insurance up to $1200 can be purchased for an extra $5.There is no insurance available for more than $1200. The additional insurance is not included in your receipt amount and will be charged onsite. USBC management will make all final decisions regarding BBE insurance claims.
- Our late package guarantee program will replace all equipment that is late or lost by UPS. The value of replacement is based on "declared value" of late or lost package(s). There is no cash value to claims. All equipment will be replaced or repaired. To be eligible for the program, you must comply with the following items:
Packing 1 BallPacking 2 BallsPacking 4 BallsPacking 4 Balls in 2 totes
During the Shipping Process: If you have any questions, please call Bowling Ball Express directly at (877) 617-7447 (SHIP).
*Remember to specify which tournament you'll be shipping to.
DO NOT CONTACT UPS OR UPS STORES.
Regarding Claims: Please email us at BBEClaims@bowl.com